This Category has no FAQ yet
This Category has no FAQ yet
Yes Uchat Social and all of Uchat affiliated websites are 100% legal and we have a strict policy to remaining legal
NO Quite often people ask "There must be a catch, this site cant be free" The answer is THIS SITE IS 100% FREE FOREVER. We make our money in other ways, for instance: When you download our movies we get paid. When you play our game players we get paid. When you download and use our toolbar we get paid. When you click on an AD we get paid. When someone joins our site, it increases the value of the site for us and so on........
As much as we hope no one would ever have to report a user, we know that all sites end up with a few bad apples. This is why at the bottom of every page in the footer you will find Report An Issue link, click on this link and fill in the info needed, then submit it to us and we will repond ASAP. You can also click HERE to report someone now.
On the home page below the testimonials you will see a link (Read more testimonials) click on this link to be able to read what others have said and to be able to add your own at the bottom of the page, under (Submit a Testimonial). You can also click HERE to add a testimonial now
Yes but not all features will work on portable devices such as game, videos, and some music apps. Uchatsocial loading time on mobile phones and/or portable devices will be slower due to the amount of content on our site.
This is a great question! There are several answers to this, however here are the most common problems:
* Your may be using: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Safari (Older versions)
* Uchat Social was designed on and works best with Mozilla Firefox
You can get the latest Mozilla Firefox browser Free! HERE
* Web browser needs to be updated (includes all Browsers)
* Your display settings are set to an incorrect size for this site. This site is made to run on a minimum of 1024x768 display setting, but will work best on a 1360x768 or 1366x768 display setting.
* To change your display settings and set them to what is most commonly used to view sites these days, Right click on your desk top and select (Display Properties) for windows vista and 7 users or (Properties) for XP users. Now change your display to 1360x768 or XP users set yours to a minimum of 1280x768. This will solve the viewing problem for Uchat Social and most other sites you may have encountered problems viewing.
* Please keep your browser up to date by always installing the latest version including the security updates
* Also keep your Adobe flash player and shockwave player and java up to date. All the mentioned programs are critical for viewing the modern website like Uchat Social
Please Note: In our experience the only Web Browser that will always display all sites correctly is ( Mozilla Firefox )
Uchat Social is free for everyone, this means visitors, surfers, members and the general public.
However, becoming a member allows you to have more privileges and rights than a casual visitor. These rights include:
* Access to parts of the site that the vistor does not have permission to view
* You become a intregal part of an ever growing close knit community
* You have the ability to customize your members Profile page and Info page
* You have the ability to chat, email, message and add friends from the community page
* You have access to be able to upload photos
* You have access to add and upload videos
* You have access to the forums page, were you can start or become involved in Buzzing Discussions
* You are able to post and answer blogs or even promote your own website
* You are kept up to date via email when new content is added to the site
* You have Unlimited access to all areas of the site at all times including when new pages and content is added which is only viewable by members
* You are able to enter any competitions Uchat Social holds and recieve prizes
Plus heaps more!
Yes As you join Uchat Social a computer generated program does record your e'mail address. This happens on every site you join for the purpose of access to the site and for the site to be able to e'mail you when new content is available.
NO Uchat Social does not record or know anyones password at any time. We use a generator program application which handles all e'mails and passwords.
This program does not allow access to its data banks from us or anyone affiliated to our site. A lost password generator is attached to the program which automatically searches for passwords associated to email accounts when the user submits (Forgot My Password)
Go to the sign in box HERE and click on the (Forgot My Password) Your password will be sent to your email account. Please record your username and password for the future
Yes Uchat Social does send members e'mails, Whenever the site is updated with content members are notified and whenever a user updates or adds content to the site or to their profile page members are notified. Your e'mail notifications can be controlled by you by going into your profile and selecting edit profile and clicking on the tab (Notification Preferences) You can set up how often you wish to recieve notifications now by clicking HERE
NO absolutely NOT! Uchat Social are spam haters just like you! We will never send you spam of any sort - infact we remove people from the site who post and repeatably post spam